Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kornheiser gets Served

-"Hey... play nice."-


RWPilk

I thought I'd take a moment and highlight a great little moment yesterday when Andy Roddick voiced what everyone else is thinking about Tony Kornheiser on ESPN2's Pardon the Interruption. ESPN isn't letting me embed the video, but I got the link after the jump. Bryan and I both have our favorite bad sportscasters (Tim McCarver and Beasley Reece come to mind), but we both love Kornheiser too. No one else is hanging on to the comb-over with such dignity and grace.

Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon were asking Roddick about Wimbledon, when Roddick gave a little anecdote about his mailman giving him advice after a loss. It went something like this:

"He prefaced what he was going to say with 'I don't know anything about sports and/or tennis, but I'm going to tell you what I think anyway.' So, he's kind of like Kornheiser."

TAKE IT, KORNHEISER! Check it at the 1:30 mark here

No comments:

Post a Comment